Powered by Blogger.

Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G (T-Mobile), t679

"samsung android phones"/Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G (T-Mobile), t679. I’ve defiantly been waiting to review this phone, simply because it has over 600 reviews on Amazon.com. 232 people give it five stars, 152 people give it four stars, 64 people give it three stars, 54 people give it two stars, and 98 people give it one star, lets see whats going on with the reviews. People like the freedom that this phone gives them, because of T-Mobile’s prepaid plans. Stop the service whenever you want to switch carriers, and also sell the phone and walk away. The screen is about 3.7 inch screen it’s a pretty decent size, it makes up for the size with great pixel density and it looks pretty fantastic almost HD quality.
The android operating system is definitely developing, it has a large array of apps which is good. On top of that, the phone isn’t necessarily too expensive, the price is definitely one of the pros when it comes to this phone. When it shipped, it ship with a prepaid Sim card so it makes things a lot easier for about $30 a month. You get a pretty decent amount of data and also you get unlimited text. It has a great ramp rate the camera is 3.2 MP, as a rear facing camera LED flash it works on the android 2.3 point 6, All the Way up to the 4.1.2, it comes with a 2.5 GB storage capacity. And once using micro-SD cards you can upgrade to probably about a 32 gig. It’s definitely a great phone that has all the applications that you need. You can download over 400 apps online to add to this phone but realistically it looks like it has everything that any other android phone would have. I have not seen too many complaints on it but I am seeing complaints that are not necessarily merited by trustworthy reviewers. Looking over this I’m probably going to give the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G (T-Mobile), t679, a 7 out of 10 and that’s purely because it only comes with 2.5 gigs of internal memory, so you pretty much have to get an external micro-SD card.

• Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...